Emergency Support & Care
As Coastal area, natural calamities/ disasters like Flood & Cyclone are regular issue in these areas. Also seen sometimes man maid disasters also like fire which destroys peoples resources and their lives also. Peoples of these areas are sometimes become hopeless and rootless. So they are in need of getting emergency supports and care.
Realizing these sorts of situation and necessity of care and support, USK Foundation has initiated some sorts of Emergency activities for the wellbeing of the community people. Some of Emergency activities pointed out below;
- Food distribution to the Flood & Cyclone and Fire affected and Victims people
- Cloths Distribution to the Flood & Cyclone and Fire affected people.
- Health supports with referral services for affected peoples.
- Right away providing shelter services and repairs their shelter homes.
- Non-food Items –NFI providing the affected and victim peoples.
- Financial services to the Flood , Cyclone and Fire affected and Victims people
- Providing Mental health supports to the Flood, Cyclone and Fire affected and Victims people.